Police search for missing man with special needs
PHILADELPHIA - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help locating a man with special needs who has not been seen since Tuesday.
Police say 29-year-old Joseph Puccio was last seen at his home at 2641 South Jessup Street in Northeast Philadelphia on January 15th around 8:00pm.
He has special needs and may speak with slurred speech.
He is described as a white male, 5'10" tall, around 250 lbs., with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black jacket with yellow writing, black sweat pants with a yellow Nike's symbol on the left leg, and black and grey sneakers.
Anyone who may have information about Joseph's location is asked to contact Northeast Detectives at 215-686-3153.
missing person, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Pictures of Wawa car theft suspects 4 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout 55 min ago
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor