Police search for missing man with special needs
PHILADELPHIA - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help locating a man with special needs who has not been seen since Tuesday.
Police say 29-year-old Joseph Puccio was last seen at his home at 2641 South Jessup Street in Northeast Philadelphia on January 15th around 8:00pm.
He has special needs and may speak with slurred speech.
He is described as a white male, 5'10" tall, around 250 lbs., with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black jacket with yellow writing, black sweat pants with a yellow Nike's symbol on the left leg, and black and grey sneakers.
Anyone who may have information about Joseph's location is asked to contact Northeast Detectives at 215-686-3153.
missing person, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 40 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- Surveillance expected from Target heist 18 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
40 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
18 min ago