Police search for missing man with special needs
PHILADELPHIA - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help locating a man with special needs who has not been seen since Tuesday.
Police say 29-year-old Joseph Puccio was last seen at his home at 2641 South Jessup Street in Northeast Philadelphia on January 15th around 8:00pm.
He has special needs and may speak with slurred speech.
He is described as a white male, 5'10" tall, around 250 lbs., with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black jacket with yellow writing, black sweat pants with a yellow Nike's symbol on the left leg, and black and grey sneakers.
Anyone who may have information about Joseph's location is asked to contact Northeast Detectives at 215-686-3153.
missing person, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Delaware County mail carrier accused of theft
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 41 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Healthcheck: Dealing with poison ivy