Police search for missing man with special needs
PHILADELPHIA - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help locating a man with special needs who has not been seen since Tuesday.
Police say 29-year-old Joseph Puccio was last seen at his home at 2641 South Jessup Street in Northeast Philadelphia on January 15th around 8:00pm.
He has special needs and may speak with slurred speech.
He is described as a white male, 5'10" tall, around 250 lbs., with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black jacket with yellow writing, black sweat pants with a yellow Nike's symbol on the left leg, and black and grey sneakers.
Anyone who may have information about Joseph's location is asked to contact Northeast Detectives at 215-686-3153.
missing person, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry 56 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 29 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash 45 min ago
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
28 min ago