1 injured in Willow Grove nursing home fire
WILLOW GROVE, Pa. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one person was reportedly injured when flames broke out at a Montgomery County assisted living facility.
It happened around 5:45 Friday evening at the Willow Lake Retirement residence on North York Road in Willow Grove.
Initial reports indicate that fire was coming from one of the units in the building.
One injury was reported but the extent of the injuries is unknown.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control.
The cause remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 57 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 57 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
57 min ago
- TONIGHT at 11: How the right bra can make...
46 min ago