1 injured in Willow Grove nursing home fire
WILLOW GROVE, Pa. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one person was reportedly injured when flames broke out at a Montgomery County assisted living facility.
It happened around 5:45 Friday evening at the Willow Lake Retirement residence on North York Road in Willow Grove.
Initial reports indicate that fire was coming from one of the units in the building.
One injury was reported but the extent of the injuries is unknown.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control.
The cause remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 2 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 45 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
45 min ago