1 injured in Willow Grove nursing home fire
WILLOW GROVE, Pa. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one person was reportedly injured when flames broke out at a Montgomery County assisted living facility.
It happened around 5:45 Friday evening at the Willow Lake Retirement residence on North York Road in Willow Grove.
Initial reports indicate that fire was coming from one of the units in the building.
One injury was reported but the extent of the injuries is unknown.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control.
The cause remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 32 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 17 min ago
- Pa. Lottery experiencing outages due to weather
- Video: David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse... 56 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware 58 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins' noon report from E. Norriton 58 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic's noon report from Trenton
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Snow today, heavy at times
25 min ago
- David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse...
56 min ago
- Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware
58 min ago