1 injured in Willow Grove nursing home fire
WILLOW GROVE, Pa. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one person was reportedly injured when flames broke out at a Montgomery County assisted living facility.
It happened around 5:45 Friday evening at the Willow Lake Retirement residence on North York Road in Willow Grove.
Initial reports indicate that fire was coming from one of the units in the building.
One injury was reported but the extent of the injuries is unknown.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control.
The cause remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 23 min ago
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries 5 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ