1 injured in Willow Grove nursing home fire
WILLOW GROVE, Pa. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one person was reportedly injured when flames broke out at a Montgomery County assisted living facility.
It happened around 5:45 Friday evening at the Willow Lake Retirement residence on North York Road in Willow Grove.
Initial reports indicate that fire was coming from one of the units in the building.
One injury was reported but the extent of the injuries is unknown.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control.
The cause remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp. 35 min ago
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
35 min ago