1 wounded in Atlantic City shooting
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say gunfire erupted on the streets of Atlantic City, leaving at least one person wounded.
It happened around 9:00 Friday night on the 500 block of Kentucky Avenue near Caspian Avenue.
Police responded to the report of shots fire and found a victim lying on the street.
The exact details of the shooting are still unclear.
The victim was taken to Atlanticare Regional Medical Center in critical condition.
Authorities also say a second victim is being sought.
No word yet what sparked the shooting.
new jersey, atlantic city, shooting, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 9 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 22 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 1 min ago
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began 5 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 51 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad