Man dies after crashing into a truck GSP rest stop
GALLOWAY TWP., N.J. - January 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating a fatal crash on the rest stop in Galloway Township Friday night.
Police say the driver of a red Volkswagen Jetta slammed head-on into the bucket of a parked front end loader around 10:30 p.m. at a service area on the Garden State Parkway trapping him inside.
The driver has been identified as 62-year-old Joseph Cohen from Howell, New Jersey.
He was rushed to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
The accident remains under investigation.
accident, new jersey, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in New Jersey Turnpike chase 36 min ago
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in 18 min ago
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds 24 min ago
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list