Chester Co. police chase ends in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a police pursuit in Chester County ended in Wilmington with one arrest and three suspects still at large.
Officials say the pursuit began in Kennett Square.
The chase continued into Delaware around 4:00 p.m. Saturday.
Near 9th and Market streets, police say four suspects bailed out of the car and fled.
One of the men was apprehended near 7th and Walnut. The other three suspects remain at large.
The men are wanted for an alleged home invasion in Chester County.
The suspects' names have not been released.
delaware, pennsylvania, chester county, wilmington, police chase, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man abducted, robbed and shot in Rhawnhurst 14 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos