Chester Co. police chase ends in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a police pursuit in Chester County ended in Wilmington with one arrest and three suspects still at large.
Officials say the pursuit began in Kennett Square.
The chase continued into Delaware around 4:00 p.m. Saturday.
Near 9th and Market streets, police say four suspects bailed out of the car and fled.
One of the men was apprehended near 7th and Walnut. The other three suspects remain at large.
The men are wanted for an alleged home invasion in Chester County.
The suspects' names have not been released.
delaware, pennsylvania, chester county, wilmington, police chase, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 55 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
55 min ago