4 students injured in Gwynedd-Mercy College crash
GWYNEDD VALLEY, Pa. - January 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating an early morning crash on the grounds of Gwynedd-Mercy College that sent four students to the hospital with injuries.
The one car crash happened around 3:30 a.m. when police say the driver of the vehicle lost control and slammed into a tree on the school's property.
The impact of the crash trapped all four of the students inside of the car.
Firefighters worked for approximately 15 minutes to free the students.
Two of the students were taken by ambulance to Abington Memorial Hospital in critical condition.
Two other students were taken by ambulance to Abington Health-Lansdale Campus with minor injuries.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 38 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 13 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 34 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
38 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
13 min ago