4 students injured in Gwynedd-Mercy College crash
GWYNEDD VALLEY, Pa. - January 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating an early morning crash on the grounds of Gwynedd-Mercy College that sent four students to the hospital with injuries.
The one car crash happened around 3:30 a.m. when police say the driver of the vehicle lost control and slammed into a tree on the school's property.
The impact of the crash trapped all four of the students inside of the car.
Firefighters worked for approximately 15 minutes to free the students.
Two of the students were taken by ambulance to Abington Memorial Hospital in critical condition.
Two other students were taken by ambulance to Abington Health-Lansdale Campus with minor injuries.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 11 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 34 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos