Woman injured in North Philadelphia crash
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people escaped serious injury during an overnight accident in North Philadelphia.
Police say the crash occurred around 1:30 a.m. at the intersection of North 2nd and Somerset streets when the driver of a Toyota ran a red light striking a Pontiac occupied by three females.
One of the passengers was trapped in the car.
She was freed and taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment with non-life-threatening injuries.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 46 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 21 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 21 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's