Woman injured in North Philadelphia crash
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people escaped serious injury during an overnight accident in North Philadelphia.
Police say the crash occurred around 1:30 a.m. at the intersection of North 2nd and Somerset streets when the driver of a Toyota ran a red light striking a Pontiac occupied by three females.
One of the passengers was trapped in the car.
She was freed and taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment with non-life-threatening injuries.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police