Woman injured in North Philadelphia crash
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people escaped serious injury during an overnight accident in North Philadelphia.
Police say the crash occurred around 1:30 a.m. at the intersection of North 2nd and Somerset streets when the driver of a Toyota ran a red light striking a Pontiac occupied by three females.
One of the passengers was trapped in the car.
She was freed and taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment with non-life-threatening injuries.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay 12 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 38 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 42 min ago
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man 59 min ago
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 34 min ago
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 43 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 44 min ago
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
38 min ago