Woman injured in North Philadelphia crash
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people escaped serious injury during an overnight accident in North Philadelphia.
Police say the crash occurred around 1:30 a.m. at the intersection of North 2nd and Somerset streets when the driver of a Toyota ran a red light striking a Pontiac occupied by three females.
One of the passengers was trapped in the car.
She was freed and taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment with non-life-threatening injuries.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs