Man found dead in car in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man was found shot dead inside a car in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 7:40 Sunday night near the intersection of North Carlisle and Ogden streets.
Officers arrived to find the victim - a man in his 40s - with a gunshot wound to the jaw.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose