Man, 22 shot in the head in SW Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 22-year-old man is dead after being shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 5:00 a.m. inside a house on the 900 block of South Conestoga Street.
Police arrived to the home and found the man face down in the living room with a gunshot wound to his head.
Homicide detectives are on the scene to sort out the details of the shooting.
So far, no word on suspects or a motive.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks 56 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 30 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 14 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom...
56 min ago