Man, 22 shot in the head in SW Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 22-year-old man is dead after being shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 5:00 a.m. inside a house on the 900 block of South Conestoga Street.
Police arrived to the home and found the man face down in the living room with a gunshot wound to his head.
Homicide detectives are on the scene to sort out the details of the shooting.
So far, no word on suspects or a motive.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos