Man, 22 shot in the head in SW Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 22-year-old man is dead after being shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 5:00 a.m. inside a house on the 900 block of South Conestoga Street.
Police arrived to the home and found the man face down in the living room with a gunshot wound to his head.
Homicide detectives are on the scene to sort out the details of the shooting.
So far, no word on suspects or a motive.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower