Man, 22 shot in the head in SW Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 22-year-old man is dead after being shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 5:00 a.m. inside a house on the 900 block of South Conestoga Street.
Police arrived to the home and found the man face down in the living room with a gunshot wound to his head.
Homicide detectives are on the scene to sort out the details of the shooting.
So far, no word on suspects or a motive.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos