Bicyclist struck, killed by car in Chester County
WEST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist was struck and killed by a car on Monday morning in Chester County.
The crash happened at 6:44 a.m. on Boot Road near Mary Jane Lane in West Goshen Township.
Police say 32-year-old Kirsten Higley of Exton died after being struck.
The driver of the car, 54-year-old Susan McClain of Downingtown was uninjured. Police say she has been cooperating with the investigation.
No further details about the circumstances of the crash are being released.
Anyone wth information is asked to contact West Goshen Police at 610-696-7400.
pedestrian struck, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 19 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 50 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
46 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
50 min ago