Bicyclist struck, killed by car in Chester County
WEST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist was struck and killed by a car on Monday morning in Chester County.
The crash happened at 6:44 a.m. on Boot Road near Mary Jane Lane in West Goshen Township.
Police say 32-year-old Kirsten Higley of Exton died after being struck.
The driver of the car, 54-year-old Susan McClain of Downingtown was uninjured. Police say she has been cooperating with the investigation.
No further details about the circumstances of the crash are being released.
Anyone wth information is asked to contact West Goshen Police at 610-696-7400.
pedestrian struck, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 58 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 17 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
58 min ago