Bicyclist struck, killed by car in Chester County
WEST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist was struck and killed by a car on Monday morning in Chester County.
The crash happened at 6:44 a.m. on Boot Road near Mary Jane Lane in West Goshen Township.
Police say 32-year-old Kirsten Higley of Exton died after being struck.
The driver of the car, 54-year-old Susan McClain of Downingtown was uninjured. Police say she has been cooperating with the investigation.
No further details about the circumstances of the crash are being released.
Anyone wth information is asked to contact West Goshen Police at 610-696-7400.
pedestrian struck, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash 3 min ago
- Arrest made in murder over Beats headphones 16 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 58 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 43 min ago
- Pa. Lottery experiencing outages due to weather
- Video: David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse...
- Video: Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware
- Video: John Rawlins' noon report from E. Norriton
- Video: Nora Muchanic's noon report from Trenton
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash
- Snow today, heavy at times
51 min ago