Bicyclist struck, killed by car in Chester County
WEST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist was struck and killed by a car on Monday morning in Chester County.
The crash happened at 6:44 a.m. on Boot Road near Mary Jane Lane in West Goshen Township.
Police say 32-year-old Kirsten Higley of Exton died after being struck.
The driver of the car, 54-year-old Susan McClain of Downingtown was uninjured. Police say she has been cooperating with the investigation.
No further details about the circumstances of the crash are being released.
Anyone wth information is asked to contact West Goshen Police at 610-696-7400.
pedestrian struck, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student death 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 24 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 54 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 19 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos