Possible CO leak at Delaware homeless shelter
WILMINGTON - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews are on the scene of a possible carbon monoxide incident at a homeless shelter in Wilmington.
The call came in at 10:45 a.m. Tuesday at Sojourner's Place in the 2900 block of Northeast Boulevard.
Fire officials say a carbon monoxide alarm went off.
The building was evacuated as crews investigated.
delaware, carbon monoxide, homeless, wilmington, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 50 min ago
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra 59 min ago
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
50 min ago