Woman attacked, robbed on SEPTA train
PHILADELPHIA - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who attacked and robbed a woman on a SEPTA train.
It happened around 9:00 p.m. on January 15th.
Investigators say the 27-year-old victim was travelling northbound on the subway as it pulled into the Logan Station.
That's when the man pulled her to the ground and grabbed her iPhone.
The man was seen on surveillance video fleeing the train.
The suspect is described as a black male, 20-24 years old, 5'5" to 5'7" tall with a thin build and facial hair. He was wearing a gray polo skull cap, light colored blue jean jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia police at 215-686-TIPS (8477).
philadelphia, assault, robbery, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 46 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 10 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 3 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co. 14 min ago
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering