Crews battle barn fire in Bucks County
SELLERSVILLE, Pa. - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bucks County fire officials are investigating a fire that destroyed a barn in Sellersville.
Fire broke out just after 5:00 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Haflers Road. Heavy fire was showing on arrival.
Firefighters battled freezing cold temperatures and windy conditions for more than two hours before bringing the fire under control.
There were no animals in the barn.
The barn was being used as a workshop.
One civilian and one firefighter were treated at the scene after slipping on ice.
pennsylvania, fire, bucks county, local/state
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 8 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 51 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos