Crews battle barn fire in Bucks County
SELLERSVILLE, Pa. - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bucks County fire officials are investigating a fire that destroyed a barn in Sellersville.
Fire broke out just after 5:00 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Haflers Road. Heavy fire was showing on arrival.
Firefighters battled freezing cold temperatures and windy conditions for more than two hours before bringing the fire under control.
There were no animals in the barn.
The barn was being used as a workshop.
One civilian and one firefighter were treated at the scene after slipping on ice.
pennsylvania, fire, bucks county, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 31 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 12 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
4 min ago