Crews battle barn fire in Bucks County
SELLERSVILLE, Pa. - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bucks County fire officials are investigating a fire that destroyed a barn in Sellersville.
Fire broke out just after 5:00 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Haflers Road. Heavy fire was showing on arrival.
Firefighters battled freezing cold temperatures and windy conditions for more than two hours before bringing the fire under control.
There were no animals in the barn.
The barn was being used as a workshop.
One civilian and one firefighter were treated at the scene after slipping on ice.
pennsylvania, fire, bucks county, local/state
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 10 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 40 min ago
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 11 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire 31 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday
45 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
10 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
40 min ago
- New video released in apparent Pa. road...
56 min ago