Woman killed in Roosevelt Boulevard fire
LOGAN - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was killed in a fire on Roosevelt Boulevard in Philadelphia's Logan section Tuesday night.
The fire broke out shortly before 9:00 p.m. and was under control within 20 minutes, but by that time it was too late.
The victim has not yet been identified.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
While responding to that scene on the 1300 block of the Boulevard, a ladder truck got into a minor accident at 5th and Luzerne.
No injuries were reported in the accident.
philadelphia, logan, fire, accident, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 12 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 35 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos