Woman killed in Roosevelt Boulevard fire
LOGAN - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was killed in a fire on Roosevelt Boulevard in Philadelphia's Logan section Tuesday night.
The fire broke out shortly before 9:00 p.m. and was under control within 20 minutes, but by that time it was too late.
The victim has not yet been identified.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
While responding to that scene on the 1300 block of the Boulevard, a ladder truck got into a minor accident at 5th and Luzerne.
No injuries were reported in the accident.
philadelphia, logan, fire, accident, local/state
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's