Woman killed in Roosevelt Boulevard fire
LOGAN - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was killed in a fire on Roosevelt Boulevard in Philadelphia's Logan section Tuesday night.
The fire broke out shortly before 9:00 p.m. and was under control within 20 minutes, but by that time it was too late.
The victim has not yet been identified.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
While responding to that scene on the 1300 block of the Boulevard, a ladder truck got into a minor accident at 5th and Luzerne.
No injuries were reported in the accident.
philadelphia, logan, fire, accident, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ