Woman killed in Roosevelt Boulevard fire
LOGAN - January 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was killed in a fire on Roosevelt Boulevard in Philadelphia's Logan section Tuesday night.
The fire broke out shortly before 9:00 p.m. and was under control within 20 minutes, but by that time it was too late.
The victim has not yet been identified.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
While responding to that scene on the 1300 block of the Boulevard, a ladder truck got into a minor accident at 5th and Luzerne.
No injuries were reported in the accident.
philadelphia, logan, fire, accident, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 15 min ago