Six Flags Great Adventure to hold summer job fair
JACKSON TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) - January 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey's largest seasonal employer is planning to hold a job fair.
Six Flags Great Adventure says it will offer 4,000 jobs, including 200 internships at the park in Jackson this summer season.
Jobs include merchandize, marketing, food service, ride operations, entertainment, games, lifeguards and security.
The job fair will take place on Feb. 9 and 16 at the park's employment center.
New applicants must first complete an online application at Six Flags jobs.
new jersey, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos