Arrest in summertime stabbing on SEPTA bus
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have made an arrest in connection with a stabbing on a SEPTA bus in Southwest Philadelphia.
Albert Booth, 22, faces several charges including aggravated assault.
Prosecutors say he stabbed another passenger during a fight on the Route 52 bus back in August.
The victim received hundreds of stitches to his face to close the wound.
Booth was arrested on Tuesday night and arraigned on Wednesday.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, stabbing, local/state
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text 18 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch