Hundreds without heat in Lehigh Valley
WHITEHALL TOWNSHIP, Pa. - January 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Hundreds of people in the Lehigh Valley had to sleep in a shelter because their houses have no heat.
UGI, the local natural gas company, had to shut down its system for repairs yesterday.
UGI says it hopes to restore service for all customers by this afternoon.
The affected area includes Whitehall Township and Coplay Borough.
lehigh county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 19 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 43 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 55 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 51 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
51 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos