Hundreds without heat in Lehigh Valley
WHITEHALL TOWNSHIP, Pa. - January 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Hundreds of people in the Lehigh Valley had to sleep in a shelter because their houses have no heat.
UGI, the local natural gas company, had to shut down its system for repairs yesterday.
UGI says it hopes to restore service for all customers by this afternoon.
The affected area includes Whitehall Township and Coplay Borough.
lehigh county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
58 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos