Berks Co. man sentenced for bank bomb threat
WYOMISSING, Pa. - January 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Berks County man who tried to rob a bank by pretending to have explosives will spend the next five years in prison.
30-year-old Dragos Ungurean admitted that he walked into the M and T Bank in Wyomissing last March and showed a fake bomb.
An off-duty officer was in the bank at the time and shot Ungurean.
The device was nothing more than two soda cans and an LED light.
pennsylvania, bomb scare, bank robbery, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 31 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos