Firefighters battle Chester Co church blaze
WEST BRADFORD TWP., Pa. - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a 2-alarm blaze inside a Chester County church early Friday morning.
The flames broke out around 5:30 a.m. inside the Faith Community Baptist Church, in the 1500 block of Glenside Road in West Bradford Township.
First responders requested a second alarm, and tankers from surrounding areas arrived to help battle the fire.
It took about half an hour for crews to get the upper hand.
Authorities tell Action News the building was unoccupied. No one was injured.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
chester county, pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 37 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 47 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 1 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
2 min ago