NJ state park partially reopens after Sandy
SEASIDE PARK, N.J. - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey officials will announce on Friday that Island Beach State Park has partially reopened.
The park sustained damage during Superstorm Sandy.
The barrier island in Ocean County stretches 10 miles between the Atlantic Ocean and Barnegat Bay.
It is a popular destination for beachgoers, fishermen and nature lovers.
new jersey, hurricane sandy, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing 51 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts 59 min ago
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still...
51 min ago