NJ state park partially reopens after Sandy
SEASIDE PARK, N.J. - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey officials will announce on Friday that Island Beach State Park has partially reopened.
The park sustained damage during Superstorm Sandy.
The barrier island in Ocean County stretches 10 miles between the Atlantic Ocean and Barnegat Bay.
It is a popular destination for beachgoers, fishermen and nature lovers.
new jersey, hurricane sandy, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 23 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 58 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 23 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 30 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 47 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 5 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
23 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos