NJ state park partially reopens after Sandy
SEASIDE PARK, N.J. - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey officials will announce on Friday that Island Beach State Park has partially reopened.
The park sustained damage during Superstorm Sandy.
The barrier island in Ocean County stretches 10 miles between the Atlantic Ocean and Barnegat Bay.
It is a popular destination for beachgoers, fishermen and nature lovers.
new jersey, hurricane sandy, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs