U.S. Marshals arrest Delaware murder suspect in Philadelphia
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- U.S. Marshals have collared a man wanted for murder in Wilmington, Delaware.
The arrest came Thursday in Philadelphia.
Taken into custody was 22-year-old Kasheif Dollard of Aukland Drive in Newark, Delaware.
Police say Dollard is the man who opened fire at East 10th and Bennett Streets in Wilmington back on July 20, 2012, killing Kevin Waterman.
After his arrest, Dollard waived his right to an extradition hearing and turned over to Wilmington Police.
He has been charged with first degree murder and weapons offenses.
delaware, wilmington, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 8 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 30 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 55 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 28 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more