School bus accident in Philadelphia; 1 injured
JUNIATA - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is hospitalized after an accident involving a school bus.
It happened at 1:30 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of East Venango Street in the Juniata section of Philadelphia.
Police say a school bus collided with another vehicle. There were no children aboard the bus.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a silver sedan with moderate front end damage and a mini school bus nearby.
The bus appeared to have left the road and hit a large red dumpster located next to a building.
A 38-year-old woman was taken to Temple University Hospital for injuries described as non-life-threatening.
A police investigation is underway.
philadelphia, school bus, accident, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 30 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 38 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 9 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
9 min ago