School bus accident in Philadelphia; 1 injured
JUNIATA - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is hospitalized after an accident involving a school bus.
It happened at 1:30 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of East Venango Street in the Juniata section of Philadelphia.
Police say a school bus collided with another vehicle. There were no children aboard the bus.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a silver sedan with moderate front end damage and a mini school bus nearby.
The bus appeared to have left the road and hit a large red dumpster located next to a building.
A 38-year-old woman was taken to Temple University Hospital for injuries described as non-life-threatening.
A police investigation is underway.
philadelphia, school bus, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos