Firefighter injured in 3-alarm Atlantic Co. fire
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one firefighter was hospitalized after a three alarm fire in Atlantic County.
It happened around 3:30 Friday afternoon on the 300 block of North Main Street.
Upon arrival, officials reported the building fully involved in flames.
Fire and smoke were showing on the first and second floors of the home.
No residents were home at the time of the blaze.
It took fire crews about three hours to bring the fire under control.
One firefighter suffered minor injuries and was treated and released from Shore Memorial Hospital.
So far no word what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, atlantic county, fire, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 50 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 45 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 58 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 49 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 51 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
35 min ago
- Art of Aging: Retirement opportunities
32 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
51 min ago