Firefighter injured in 3-alarm Atlantic Co. fire
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one firefighter was hospitalized after a three alarm fire in Atlantic County.
It happened around 3:30 Friday afternoon on the 300 block of North Main Street.
Upon arrival, officials reported the building fully involved in flames.
Fire and smoke were showing on the first and second floors of the home.
No residents were home at the time of the blaze.
It took fire crews about three hours to bring the fire under control.
One firefighter suffered minor injuries and was treated and released from Shore Memorial Hospital.
So far no word what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, atlantic county, fire, local/state
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 50 min ago
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
50 min ago