8 cars in 3 separate accidents in Roxborough
ROXBOROUGH - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Snowy conditions were to blame for three separate accidents involving eight different vehicles in Roxborough.
They all happened along the 300 block of Ripka Street.
"Just trying to take it easy and ended up getting hit by two cars coming down the hill. Just way too slippery to drive," said Bryan Leichter.
One of the collisions involved a Philadelphia Police officer.
Another slip-and-slide victim says he lives on the street but it's the first time he's become a casualty and people have a nickname for this hill.
"Oh man it's called 'Last Car Hill' because it's your last car, it's terrible," said Jamil Boyd.
There were several damaged vehicles but fortunately no injuries were reported.
philadelphia, roxborough, accident, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- As fireworks crackle, Beckham plays last home game
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list