8 cars in 3 separate accidents in Roxborough
ROXBOROUGH - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Snowy conditions were to blame for three separate accidents involving eight different vehicles in Roxborough.
They all happened along the 300 block of Ripka Street.
"Just trying to take it easy and ended up getting hit by two cars coming down the hill. Just way too slippery to drive," said Bryan Leichter.
One of the collisions involved a Philadelphia Police officer.
Another slip-and-slide victim says he lives on the street but it's the first time he's become a casualty and people have a nickname for this hill.
"Oh man it's called 'Last Car Hill' because it's your last car, it's terrible," said Jamil Boyd.
There were several damaged vehicles but fortunately no injuries were reported.
philadelphia, roxborough, accident, local/state
- Charges dropped against fmr. Montco GOP leader
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Suspect sought in NE Phila. Wawa robbery
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Greyhound passengers stranded for hours in Del. 54 min ago
- Officer-involved accident in Ewing Township 27 min ago
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 8 min ago
- New uncertainty about missing Malaysian plane 22 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade