8 cars in 3 separate accidents in Roxborough
ROXBOROUGH - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Snowy conditions were to blame for three separate accidents involving eight different vehicles in Roxborough.
They all happened along the 300 block of Ripka Street.
"Just trying to take it easy and ended up getting hit by two cars coming down the hill. Just way too slippery to drive," said Bryan Leichter.
One of the collisions involved a Philadelphia Police officer.
Another slip-and-slide victim says he lives on the street but it's the first time he's become a casualty and people have a nickname for this hill.
"Oh man it's called 'Last Car Hill' because it's your last car, it's terrible," said Jamil Boyd.
There were several damaged vehicles but fortunately no injuries were reported.
philadelphia, roxborough, accident, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?