8 cars in 3 separate accidents in Roxborough
ROXBOROUGH - January 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Snowy conditions were to blame for three separate accidents involving eight different vehicles in Roxborough.
They all happened along the 300 block of Ripka Street.
"Just trying to take it easy and ended up getting hit by two cars coming down the hill. Just way too slippery to drive," said Bryan Leichter.
One of the collisions involved a Philadelphia Police officer.
Another slip-and-slide victim says he lives on the street but it's the first time he's become a casualty and people have a nickname for this hill.
"Oh man it's called 'Last Car Hill' because it's your last car, it's terrible," said Jamil Boyd.
There were several damaged vehicles but fortunately no injuries were reported.
philadelphia, roxborough, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos