Man shot in the leg in Mayfair
MAYFAIR - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the leg and hospitalized in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
The shooting happened around 2:00 a.m. in front of Calloway's Irish Inn located on the 3500 block of Cottman Avenue.
According to police, a 32-year-old man was found shot and suffering from a wound to his leg. He was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment and is listed in stable condition.
Officials say an argument between the victim and another 32-year-old man inside the bar became physical and they continued the fight outside and that's when the victim was shot.
Police continue to investigate.
shooting, mayfair, philadelphia, local/state
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman crashes into tractor trailer in Mayfair 10 min ago
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting 19 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 7 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Dozens charged in alleged slip and fall scheme
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos