Man shot in the leg in Mayfair
MAYFAIR - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the leg and hospitalized in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
The shooting happened around 2:00 a.m. in front of Calloway's Irish Inn located on the 3500 block of Cottman Avenue.
According to police, a 32-year-old man was found shot and suffering from a wound to his leg. He was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment and is listed in stable condition.
Officials say an argument between the victim and another 32-year-old man inside the bar became physical and they continued the fight outside and that's when the victim was shot.
Police continue to investigate.
shooting, mayfair, philadelphia, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 26 min ago
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
46 min ago