Suspect sought in Delaware County bank robbery
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the man who robbed a Citizens Bank in Springfield, Pennsylvania Saturday morning.
The incident occurred around 10:15 a.m. at the Citizens Bank located in the unit block of East Woodland Avenue.
Police say the suspect entered the bank and demanded cash.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash he fled the bank on foot toward Powell Road.
There were no reports of any injuries.
The suspect is described as a black male, 5'10" tall with a mustache and wearing glasses, a grey sweatshirt, jeans and a black knit cap.
Any person with information on the identity of the suspect is asked to contact the police or call Detective Bridget McCarthy at 610-544-5505 or 610-544-1100 ext. 315.
bank robbery, robbery, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought 17 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 22 min ago
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place 23 min ago
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc