Suspect sought in Delaware County bank robbery
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the man who robbed a Citizens Bank in Springfield, Pennsylvania Saturday morning.
The incident occurred around 10:15 a.m. at the Citizens Bank located in the unit block of East Woodland Avenue.
Police say the suspect entered the bank and demanded cash.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash he fled the bank on foot toward Powell Road.
There were no reports of any injuries.
The suspect is described as a black male, 5'10" tall with a mustache and wearing glasses, a grey sweatshirt, jeans and a black knit cap.
Any person with information on the identity of the suspect is asked to contact the police or call Detective Bridget McCarthy at 610-544-5505 or 610-544-1100 ext. 315.
bank robbery, robbery, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 8 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 5 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 51 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
23 min ago