2-alarm fire destroys Delaware Co. home
BOOTHWYN, Pa. - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A two alarm fire ripped through and destroyed a family's home in Delaware County.
It happened around 8:30 Saturday morning on the 2100 block of Blueball Road in Boothwyn.
Fire responders reported heavy fire showing upon of arrival and quickly struck the second alarm.
All the residents were able to escape and no injuries were reported.
The Red Cross is assisting the displaced family with food, clothing and shelter.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, delaware county, fire, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 21 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 12 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 23 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 42 min ago
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 38 min ago
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
16 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
23 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N....
42 min ago