2-alarm fire destroys Delaware Co. home
BOOTHWYN, Pa. - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A two alarm fire ripped through and destroyed a family's home in Delaware County.
It happened around 8:30 Saturday morning on the 2100 block of Blueball Road in Boothwyn.
Fire responders reported heavy fire showing upon of arrival and quickly struck the second alarm.
All the residents were able to escape and no injuries were reported.
The Red Cross is assisting the displaced family with food, clothing and shelter.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, delaware county, fire, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 12 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 27 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 21 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
12 min ago