Man shot in the stomach in Salem County
CARNEY'S POINT, N.J. - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was wounded after a shooting in Carney's Point, Salem County.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday afternoon on the 1100 block of North Stumpy Road.
The victim was shot in the stomach and taken to Cooper Medical Center for treatment. No word on his condition.
Police are still investigating what lead up to the shooting.
new jersey, salem county, shooting, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ