Man's body found in New Jersey state park
PEMBERTON TWP, N.J. - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating after a man's body was found in a state park in Burlington County.
It happened around 11:30 Saturday morning at Brendan Byrne State Forest in Pemberton Township.
Police say a skater found the body in a frozen pond in the Whitesbog Village section of the forest.
Authorities are awaiting an autopsy to determine the victim's cause of death. No word on the man's identity.
Anyone with information is asked to contact New Jersey State Police at 1-609-859-2282.
new jersey, burlington county, body found, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 48 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 30 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball