Man's body found in New Jersey state park
PEMBERTON TWP, N.J. - January 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating after a man's body was found in a state park in Burlington County.
It happened around 11:30 Saturday morning at Brendan Byrne State Forest in Pemberton Township.
Police say a skater found the body in a frozen pond in the Whitesbog Village section of the forest.
Authorities are awaiting an autopsy to determine the victim's cause of death. No word on the man's identity.
Anyone with information is asked to contact New Jersey State Police at 1-609-859-2282.
new jersey, burlington county, body found, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run