2 injured in NJ mobile home fire
PITTSGROVE TWP., N.J. - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people are hospitalized following an overnight fire at a Salem County mobile home.
Fire crews were called out at approximately 3:30 a.m. to Crestwood Drive in the Harding Woods mobile home park in Pittsgrove Township.
It took half an hour for firefighters to bring the blaze under control.
Two people in the home went to Elmer Hospital for treatment; one was transferred to a burn center.
There's no word yet on the cause of the fire.
new jersey, salem county, fire, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 19 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey 19 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing 19 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA