2 injured in NJ mobile home fire
PITTSGROVE TWP., N.J. - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people are hospitalized following an overnight fire at a Salem County mobile home.
Fire crews were called out at approximately 3:30 a.m. to Crestwood Drive in the Harding Woods mobile home park in Pittsgrove Township.
It took half an hour for firefighters to bring the blaze under control.
Two people in the home went to Elmer Hospital for treatment; one was transferred to a burn center.
There's no word yet on the cause of the fire.
new jersey, salem county, fire, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ