2 injured in NJ mobile home fire
PITTSGROVE TWP., N.J. - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people are hospitalized following an overnight fire at a Salem County mobile home.
Fire crews were called out at approximately 3:30 a.m. to Crestwood Drive in the Harding Woods mobile home park in Pittsgrove Township.
It took half an hour for firefighters to bring the blaze under control.
Two people in the home went to Elmer Hospital for treatment; one was transferred to a burn center.
There's no word yet on the cause of the fire.
new jersey, salem county, fire, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run