Fire affects 2 Camden businesses
CAMDEN - January 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Camden firefighters battled a fire late Saturday night that damaged a basement used for storage of two businesses.
Crews were called shortly before midnight to the corner of 8th and Spruce streets where smoke was pouring from the basement of a liquor store.
Crews quickly went to work battling the fire and were able to bring it under control within 30 minutes.
Fire officials tell Action News that the fire started in the basement of a building that was occupied by two separate businesses.
Neither business was open at the time of the fire.
The fire remains under investigation by the Camden Fire Marshal's office
new jersey, camden, fire, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby 57 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's