Gold Alert issued for missing Kent Co. man
FELTON, Del. - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have issued a Gold Alert for a missing Felton man.
26-year-old Sean Caldwell was last seen at his home on the 200 block of Dailey Drive shortly after midnight.
Caldwell is described as a white male, 5'9, 140 pounds, with brown/red hair, brown eyes, and a beard.
He was last seen wearing a long black trench coat and jeans.
Police say Caldwell's medical condition is such that there is a real concern for his welfare.
Troopers are asking anyone who may have information as to his whereabouts to contact Delaware State Police at 302-697-4454 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com
delaware, kent county, missing person, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police