Gold Alert issued for missing Kent Co. man
FELTON, Del. - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have issued a Gold Alert for a missing Felton man.
26-year-old Sean Caldwell was last seen at his home on the 200 block of Dailey Drive shortly after midnight.
Caldwell is described as a white male, 5'9, 140 pounds, with brown/red hair, brown eyes, and a beard.
He was last seen wearing a long black trench coat and jeans.
Police say Caldwell's medical condition is such that there is a real concern for his welfare.
Troopers are asking anyone who may have information as to his whereabouts to contact Delaware State Police at 302-697-4454 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com
delaware, kent county, missing person, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused sex with student 20 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 12 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 59 min ago
- Temps Soar