Gold Alert issued for missing Kent Co. man
FELTON, Del. - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have issued a Gold Alert for a missing Felton man.
26-year-old Sean Caldwell was last seen at his home on the 200 block of Dailey Drive shortly after midnight.
Caldwell is described as a white male, 5'9, 140 pounds, with brown/red hair, brown eyes, and a beard.
He was last seen wearing a long black trench coat and jeans.
Police say Caldwell's medical condition is such that there is a real concern for his welfare.
Troopers are asking anyone who may have information as to his whereabouts to contact Delaware State Police at 302-697-4454 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com
delaware, kent county, missing person, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours 39 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings 58 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina 56 min ago
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore