Dog found frozen to death in Kensington
KENSINGTON - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- SPCA officials issued a search warrant on a home where a dog was left outside and froze to death.
It happened overnight Sunday on the 3000 block of North Water Street in Kensington.
Authorities took the body of the dog away and are investigating the incident.
No word on any charges to the pet's owner.
The Pennsylvania SPCA urges all pet owners to bring animals during extreme winter weather.
philadelphia, kensington, animals, animal abuse, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 21 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos