Dog found frozen to death in Kensington
KENSINGTON - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- SPCA officials issued a search warrant on a home where a dog was left outside and froze to death.
It happened overnight Sunday on the 3000 block of North Water Street in Kensington.
Authorities took the body of the dog away and are investigating the incident.
No word on any charges to the pet's owner.
The Pennsylvania SPCA urges all pet owners to bring animals during extreme winter weather.
philadelphia, kensington, animals, animal abuse, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 10 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 30 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 23 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 25 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
21 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
10 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
25 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
30 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos