Dog found frozen to death in Kensington
KENSINGTON - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- SPCA officials issued a search warrant on a home where a dog was left outside and froze to death.
It happened overnight Sunday on the 3000 block of North Water Street in Kensington.
Authorities took the body of the dog away and are investigating the incident.
No word on any charges to the pet's owner.
The Pennsylvania SPCA urges all pet owners to bring animals during extreme winter weather.
philadelphia, kensington, animals, animal abuse, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney 13 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware 13 min ago
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Kick off to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore 10 min ago