Car slams into McDonalds in Camden County
HADDON TWP, N.J. - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- A driver slammed into a McDonald's in Haddon Township, New Jersey.
It happened around 7:30 Sunday evening at the restaurant on the 500 block of West Cuthbert Boulevard.
Authorities say the driver of the vehicle lost control, hitting a trash area and a brick wall.
The vehicle continued in the other direction, hitting the side of the McDonalds.
The driver of the car was taken to an area hospital in an unknown condition. No other injuries were reported.
Building inspectors were called in to check the amount of structural damage.
Police are still investigating what led the driver to lose control.
new jersey, camden county, accident, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 28 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 26 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 43 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier