Car slams into McDonalds in Camden County
HADDON TWP, N.J. - January 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- A driver slammed into a McDonald's in Haddon Township, New Jersey.
It happened around 7:30 Sunday evening at the restaurant on the 500 block of West Cuthbert Boulevard.
Authorities say the driver of the vehicle lost control, hitting a trash area and a brick wall.
The vehicle continued in the other direction, hitting the side of the McDonalds.
The driver of the car was taken to an area hospital in an unknown condition. No other injuries were reported.
Building inspectors were called in to check the amount of structural damage.
Police are still investigating what led the driver to lose control.
new jersey, camden county, accident, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr