Man, 21, shot in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in North Philadelphia.
It happened before 2:00 p.m. at the intersection of North 2nd and West Tioga Streets.
Officers arrived to find a 21-year-old man shot in the leg.
Medics took him to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police say the suspect fled the scene in a gray vehicle.
An investigation is underway.
philadelphia, shooting, north philadelphia, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine
35 min ago