Man, 21, shot in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in North Philadelphia.
It happened before 2:00 p.m. at the intersection of North 2nd and West Tioga Streets.
Officers arrived to find a 21-year-old man shot in the leg.
Medics took him to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police say the suspect fled the scene in a gray vehicle.
An investigation is underway.
philadelphia, shooting, north philadelphia, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police