Man, 21, shot in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in North Philadelphia.
It happened before 2:00 p.m. at the intersection of North 2nd and West Tioga Streets.
Officers arrived to find a 21-year-old man shot in the leg.
Medics took him to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police say the suspect fled the scene in a gray vehicle.
An investigation is underway.
philadelphia, shooting, north philadelphia, local/state
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 11 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 56 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 12 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime 13 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
11 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight...
13 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
12 min ago