Man, 21, shot in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in North Philadelphia.
It happened before 2:00 p.m. at the intersection of North 2nd and West Tioga Streets.
Officers arrived to find a 21-year-old man shot in the leg.
Medics took him to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police say the suspect fled the scene in a gray vehicle.
An investigation is underway.
philadelphia, shooting, north philadelphia, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 6 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 52 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ