One of U.S. Marshal's 'Most Wanted' surrenders (PHOTOS)
PHILADELPHIA - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- One of Philadelphia's "Most Wanted" suspects has turned himself in, the U.S. Marshals said, because he saw himself on Action News.
Robert Shabazz-Davis, 17, was wanted for a murder that happened back on May 28th in the 1700 block of Ridge Avenue.
The Marshals said Shabazz-Davis was riding his bicycle when he allegedly rode up to a 22-year-old man and shot him in the back, killing him.
On Monday, the Marshals told Action News that Shabazz-Davis had seen himself pictured during a report on Action News.
This is the sixth arrest attributed to our partnership with the U.S. Marshals.
To see photos of the suspects still on the loose, see 6abc.com's "U.S. Marshals ID Most Wanted in Philly" photo gallery.
Anyone with information on any of the fugitives is asked to call the U.S. Marshal Tip Line at 1-866-865-TIPS (8477).
Tipsters are eligible for rewards, the Marshals said, at an average of $1,000.
philadelphia, homicide, sex assault, shooting, local/state
- Death toll lowered in Okla. tornado; 24 dead 6 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- Delaware trash can explosion leaves 1 injured 57 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids
- Larry Holmes wins round in Pa. parking dispute
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Death toll lowered in Okla. tornado; 24 dead
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos