Police cruiser blows tire during assist in SW Philly
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a police cruiser blew a tire during an officer assist in Southwest Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened around 3:00 a.m. at the intersection of 65th Street and Lindbergh Boulevard.
The officer was on his way to help other police when he apparently hit a curb and the tire blew.
He was not hurt and no other injuries were reported.
police, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd 31 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps 57 min ago
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure 35 min ago
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud 53 min ago
- Man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia 55 min ago
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office...
31 min ago
- Lindenwold school bus crash caught on camera
29 min ago
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos