Police cruiser blows tire during assist in SW Philly
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a police cruiser blew a tire during an officer assist in Southwest Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened around 3:00 a.m. at the intersection of 65th Street and Lindbergh Boulevard.
The officer was on his way to help other police when he apparently hit a curb and the tire blew.
He was not hurt and no other injuries were reported.
police, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 23 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 2 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 52 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 10 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
2 min ago