Police cruiser blows tire during assist in SW Philly
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a police cruiser blew a tire during an officer assist in Southwest Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened around 3:00 a.m. at the intersection of 65th Street and Lindbergh Boulevard.
The officer was on his way to help other police when he apparently hit a curb and the tire blew.
He was not hurt and no other injuries were reported.
police, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 55 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ